Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) is a model of provisioning integration services as a standalone platform. IPaaS solutions can carry out a variety of integration patterns--not just point to point--and provide a secure means of accessing the enterprise. As a cloud-based solution, it also shares the flexibility and scalability of other cloud services. Perhaps most important of all, iPaaS serves as a central point of interaction for different applications and services across the cloud and on premise systems in an enterprise.
In simplest terms, iPaaS is a platform for building and deploying integrations within the cloud and between the cloud and enterprise. With iPaaS, users can develop integration flows that connect applications residing in the cloud and/or on-premises and then deploy them without installing or managing any hardware or middleware.
Although there are several benefits of cloud computing technologies, integration is a major obstacle to successfully adopt, deploy and integrate Software as a Service (SaaS) and other web-based applications.
Cloud Integration Challenges:
remains a concern for cloud users and is complicated by the challenge of integration. A good integration solution must be capable of
Flexibility and Scalability:
Point to point integration solutions can provide basic SaaS to SaaS connectivity, but they do not provide the level of re-usability and ROI. API style integration comes to the rescue by providing a methodical way to connect data/applications to applications through a series of reusable and purposeful APIs. By separating out the API’s by a role i.e., unlocking the data from the systems and composing data into processes enterprises will end up with reusable API. API lead development leads to
- Authenticate and authorize access to resources, both in the cloud and on-premises.
- Encrypt and store data (particularly in a multi-tenant environment) and comply with different regulations such as SSAE 16 and industry standards such as GPDR
- Provide a pre-built or custom security policies to encrypt data and manage access as well as screen traffic for irregularities or breaches.
Cloud integration solutions should include
- Manageability of assets.
- Discoverability of assets.
- Re-usability of assets.
Out of the box connectors and pre-built APIs to address the integration challenges of deploying a cloud strategy.
- Rich monitoring capabilities in order to provide the visibility and control over information flows and other performance attributes.
- Provide access monitor SLAs, trouble shoot integrations, adjust computing resources.
- Provide alerts and/or self-healing processes through robust exception handling and process management.
- Ability for real-time business insights with customizable dashboards and reports.
Mulesoft’s AnyPoint platform addresses all the pain points of cloud integration:
- CloudHub a component of the AnyPoint platform provides a fully-managed, multi-tenanted, globally available, secure and highly available cloud platform for integration and APIs.
- Runtime manager helps manage and monitor environments by providing a single pane of glass for all resources deployed on the AnyPoint platform.
Our team will help you overcome your integration challenges and goals with their expert advisory and architecture skills in cloud to cloud and cloud to on-prem integrations. Our team has hands on experience in implementing various application integrations models on and off the cloud, well versed with product offerings, sizing, licensing details and support models.
Mulesoft AnyPoint Development environment is a one stop shop to
- Design APIs quickly and consistently leverage API fragments
- Implement APIs and transform data graphically
- Auto-generate unit and integrated tests for APIs and integrations
- Engage internal and external users throughout the life-cycle
- Deploy, manage and analyse APIs and integrations in a unified management centre
We can help your MuleSoft implementation with
- Solution architecture
- MuleSoft development
- MuleSoft assessment/POC
- MuleSoft implementation services
- Guaranteed ongoing operational support
- Auditing Support